Thursday, January 15, 2009

No more EG lo !!!

YEA!!!!! Bernard juz replied wif gd news! there's a miscalculation in the marks and I should ve gotten a Credit for my EG. Though that also means dat i didn't do well for the final paper, was feeling relieved after so long. After all relieved and happiness felt, will have to act fast and request for withdrawal of the module.


Had also accomplish something which I've always wanted to do but didn't had the courage till 2 days ago. With Huiling's company, I went to...

donate blood! Haha.. Such a cute bandage given.. Guess it's to lighten up the mood of everyone as well as to indicate dat you've juz donated blood juz in case something to you within e next 2 hrs? Was feeling abit dizzy but guess it's becoz I happily walked to take bus followed by train before consuming those drinks and food given by them. But well, it feels great to be able to do some gd deeds. Huiling wanted to donate too,but well, she didn't met some of the criteria needed.
Kk.. time to get back to studies le. Better start working if I wanna enjoy my chinese new yr.

2 comments:

  1. Righteous!!! Good to hear that!!! Work hard for the rest of the modules. (And send me a copy of your WIL2 individual hor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forgot to add ASAP behind the last sentence of the previous comments. Wahaha!

    ReplyDelete