Saturday, February 7, 2009

明天会更好!!

CNY is coming to an end le.. Well, somehow as we gets older, CNY doesn't seems to be as fun as a few yrs back. Finally handed in WIL 2 Indiv assignment but have to admit that it's not really well done. Feb to March will be busy period for everyone, with 2 projects along with 2 test due in a month's time.. Sounds crazy isn't it? haha.. I'll sail through it! Time to gather up self-discipline to get all those work done. Dunno y but seems a little lost ever since school started. Feeling abit panicky since I dun seems to have absorb nor understand any of the lessons till now. Something is not right and I better fix it.

Well, it has been almost a month since Shaun and Desmond flew to US. Sort of miss them being around. On top of that, Hui shan is still in the honeymoon period with her bf. Well, other den trying to be considerate, guess there's nothing I can do. Anyway, who am I sia? Just like what Shuan has said, who am I to her? Haha.. who knws maybe the guy might be the one for her. I guess different ppl have different priorities ba.. I've read it somewhere dat " a true friend is not only there for u when u're down, but also sincerely happy for u when u succeed". Meanwhile, I'm really thankful to have Huiling around, for school work and as a friend.

Here's another quote which I think is very meaningful : " to love is to risk not being loved in return; to hope is to risk feeling the pain; to try is to risk failure; however the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing"。

Everyone's tolerance level is different after all.

Let's work hard together for the last sem! When there's a will, there's a way! Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou! =)

1 comment:

  1. Unbecoming. Coming to April already still Chinese New Year. Tsk tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete