Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where is happiness?

It's a period where everyone is busy preparing for exams. And for ppl like us, it'll be the last exam as an undergraduate. Along wif revisions, some stuff have juz occupied my mind which makes mi quite confused at e moment.

As mentioned before, humans are juz like onions where each and everyone of us have many layers or rather "faces". Recently, someone has caused mi to start questioning abt myself, juz hw many "faces" I've and hw well do i understand myself. Wat do I like and want exactly?

Trust is an intangible asset which many of us possess. Only to people whom we trust that we're willing to expose ourselves, and ti the extent of placing ourselves in their hands. Maybe by nature, I'm pretty risk adverse in nature especially when it comes to relationships. The fear of pain and disappointment which tends to hold mi back and even retreat.

Currently, I'm still standing still though there's still the urgue of retreating. However, if i dun gif myself as well as the other a chance, how would i knw whether my happiness is right here? As usual, it's easier said than done. Though answer is clear, but am I willing and ready to face it? If I dun grab hold of it now, will i regret when it slips thru my fingers? So many "if" and "wat if".

In the past, solution like "let nature takes its course" and "let fate decide" will surfaced like a life line. Sometimes, juz simply envious of frenz who are brave enough to express themselves and take steps forward in pursuing their dreams and happiness. Only then, you'll know what you want and fight for it. That brought another quote to my mind, "cherish wat you've coz you nv knw when you'll lose it".

Guess I'll juz stop here and get back to my revision le.. Not very confident in this exam as the semester has passed in a blink of eye and nothing much is really registered in mind. Haha.. Jiayou!!!!

2 comments:

  1. sound so emotional, well i am certainly no great expert in this field but my experience tell me don't regret it later so if u feel there is something you need to do better just do it. anyway now is the typical period whereby not only u but probably every under grad feel confuse and lost because its the transion period in our life. Man after 24 years, its to the working life. Even i feel the tension building up especially when its so bloody hard to find aa job. good luck ger and nail the last exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, i also feel the same way as Desmond. I think chances usually only comes once. I believe ppl shouldnt live their lives with regrets. So i think you should go ahead and do what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete